Click here to contact the poster of this job listing.
- 37.5 hours per week Mon-Fri
We are looking for someone to be responsible for maintaining relationships with existing customers, development of new customers and products alongside the General Manager – Aggregates and Technical Team.
The function of this role is to build, maintain, add value and develop our existing client base along with introducing new clients. Building strong relationships with customers to ensure customer service and satisfaction levels are kept at the highest possible level is imperative, whilst ensuring best value for O.C.O Technology Ltd.
This is an exciting opportunity in a company that is growing in a very unique field producing Manufactured Limestone and Carbon Capture.
- Maintain, improve and progress relationships with existing customers
- Make appointments, arrange visits and present to potential new and existing clients – either alongside other members of the Leadership Team or alone with a view to broaden customer and product base
- Responsible for the customer using Manufactured Limestone(M-LS) material alongside our code of practice and be fully knowledgeable in the use of our M-LS
- Produce monthly reports for the General Manager – Aggregates
- Work in conjunction with Sales Administrator to manage customer orders and expectations.
- Support the General Manager – Aggregates in their role
- Work closely with the Avonmouth Plant Manager, Production and Technical Teams
- Add value to M-LS aggregate and support quality assurance systems where required
- Politely and professionally deal with any customer complaints
- Monitor deliveries and collections from sites
- Develop good working relationships with external stakeholders and suppliers, in a professional manner, to ensure the best interests and reputation of O.C.O Technology Ltd are preserved and enhanced
- Ensure a high level of awareness around the sites for health, safety, welfare and security matters, and in this respect lead by example and take a pro-active approach
- A willingness to learn new skills and to provide holiday and sickness cover as and when required
- To attend trade shows representing the company which may require overnight arrangements
- A positive welcoming attitude and good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as an individual or part of a team
- Flexibility to work hours as determined by the business
- Excellent personal presentation standards
- Negotiation skills and the ability to secure new business
- Knowledge of aggregates and local markets
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as appropriate
- Computer literate, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A high level of numeracy and literacy skills
- Sound judgement skills with a rational and flexible approach to work
- A passion for building relationships with customers, colleagues and external stakeholders
- Full driving license
- Experience of the concrete industry
- Experience of the asphalt industry
- Knowledge of waste protocol
- Keen interest in sustainability
- The use of recycled materials in construction
- Understanding of relevant British Standards
- Knowledge of highways specifications
Closing date: 10th May 2023
If you are interested, please send your CV with a covering letter to: [email protected]